You can join more than half a million Queenslander seniors already receiving discounts and special offers from thousands of businesses. Apply for a Seniors Card, Seniors Card +go, or a Seniors Business Discount Card today - it's free!
With a Seniors Business Discount Card, you can enjoy great savings and service at participating businesses right across Queensland. With a Seniors Card, you can access business discounts, as well as a range of generous concessions on government services and utilities including public transport.
With a Seniors Card +go, you have all the benefits of a Seniors Card, plus the ability to hold credit for travel on the south east Queensland TransLink network, including buses, trains and ferries - all with the one convenient card.
To be eligible for Seniors Card, Seniors Card+go or a Seniors Business Discount Card, you must:
- be a permanent resident of Queensland.
- live in Queensland for at least 6 months of the year and your home address must be shown on your driver licence, or be registered as your home address with (at least) 1 of the following:
- Electoral Commission of Queensland
- Commonwealth Department of Veterans' Affairs
- Age/work requirements:
In addition to the residency requirements, you must also meet age/work requirements for each card type.
Seniors Card or Seniors Card+go
To be eligible for a Seniors Card or Seniors Card+go you must be:
- 65 years or older and working less than 35 hours a week in paid employment
- 60–64 years, working less than 35 hours a week in paid employment and the holder of one of the below:
- Commonwealth Pensioner Concession Card
- Commonwealth Health Care Card
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Card
- Department of Veterans' Affairs Gold, White or Orange card.
- Seniors Business Discount Card
To be eligible for a Seniors Business Discount Card, you must be 60 years or older.
Proof of age and address
When you apply, you'll be asked to provide one of the numbers below:
- your Centrelink customer reference number (CRN)
- your Department of Veterans' Affairs file number
- Queensland driver licence number
- Queensland adult proof of age card number
You can provide an image or photocopy of your:
- birth certificate
The name on your official document must be the same name used in your application.